Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

almond butter molasses cookies


I've never blogged from my phone before but I had to share about the cookies I made today. I didn't have much in the cupboards but wanted something warm and yummy. So I found almond butter and molasses and thought they would go well together. I searched a bit online but couldn't find anything. So this is what I made:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup almond butter
1/3 cup each white sugar, brown sugar and molasses
Cream these together then add 1 TBS vanilla and 1 egg
Then add 1 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda and 1/2 tsp salt.
Mix until just mixed and then put rounded tablespoons of dough on ungreased cookie pans. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
There is something about the almond butter and molasses combo that tastes kinda chocolatey. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment