Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Freedom Skirt~ done!!

Yesterday I had one last row to knit and then the BO to finish my skirt and still it took me all day to finish. While I was doing the binding off, I ran out of yarn and had to run to the yarn shop about 10 minutes before closing to get another skein. I was such a nervous wreck. I hadn't been able to really try it on as I was making it so I had fingers crossed that it would fit right.
So at about 10 o'clock last night I finally finished the freedom skirt!

I used the new yarn by the folks from Stitch-n-bitch. The color is called Lipstick. I love it.

Little bit of the ruffle detail

That lace pattern had me puzzled for awhile but once I got it, it was so much fun to do. Now I don't know what I was even doing wrong!
I think I need to start another skirt soon- maybe orange for my school reunion this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment